 Ambassadors / 306
305  |  307
Subject:
Getting more colors locked.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2007 19:06:59 GMT

as well as this, my question is: Can we get more colors locked?

Also, what’s the chances of getting any retired colors unretired?
My 2 faves are Sand Red and Dark Turquoise. The forner is worth its weight in
platnum on Bricklink and the latter seems to be on its way up that same road.

The 3rd-last paragraph in this message was quite interesting.
So with that in mind, could TLC do a special run of bricks, say, in Sand Red,
for us? Perhaps have a program where a cirtain number of customers queue up, then,
once there’s enough cumstomers, they’ll make the run and let us know when it’s
complete, then we can buy our fill of Sand Red bricks, plates, tiles, and slopes.