 Robotics / 26738
26737  |  26739
Subject:
Sensor Input Site URL Changed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2007 15:10:21 GMT

Hello;

As many of you know I've kept a website for information on homebrew LEGO
Mindstorms Sensors since the beginning of time:
www.plazaearth.com/usr/gasperi/lego.htm . Unfortunately I had to change the host
and lost the URL.  Here is the new URL for the LEGO Mindstorms Sensor Input
Page:

www.extremenxt.com/lego.htm

If any of you have pages with links to the old URL it would be nice if you
updated them.  Sorry for the inconvience, It will never happen again.

I’ve made some updates to the old RCX information and plan to expand the NXT
information as it becomes available.  Additional support information for the
"Extreme NXT" book will also appear on that page when the book comes out in
early April.

Michael Gasperi