  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 501 – 520 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: How old are these Legos?

Hi Lee, Also, she has some larger gears with teeth on it, several about 3" its called BEWEGO in Holland its the runner up for Technic. A short cut for Moving LEGO, it could be MOVEGO, but ? The wheels are coulored, fi red, yellow and blue.Set number (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.601)

  FOTW

Hi all, Not a very expensive find of the week, but an unique piece of LEGO stashed away in a lot of other bricks. I found an yellow LEGO brick, with some special items ; 2 x 4 studs On cut in the short side Without any LEGO print, in nor outside No (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.601)

  Best set(s) for pieces?

Since recently locating all of my old parts [1], and purchasing some StarWars sets, I've been looking to get the most variety of parts ofr my collection. What current sets contain the best assortment of parts of each color? The colors I'm *most* (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.601)

  Big sqooshy LEGO bricks!

This may be old news, but I just stumbled onto it from the official LEGO Dacta page...it was news to me! (URL) LEGO SOFT bricks look like a lot of fun! --Todd (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.601)

  Old sets

Hey everyone! I gotsa question: I recently started collecting again and rebuilt some of my older sets. I'm wondering what these oldies are worth. Here's some: Space: #0462 - Rocket Launcher - 1978 - instructions #0918 - Space Transport - 1978 #6927 (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 2.601)

  Re: Divorce?

To get back to the point, here's my worst LEGO memory: When I was a kid - eh, younger - I tried very hard to make a wheel loader in LEGO. I tried and tried and tried but could not make it look like a wheel loader. I lacked the skill and got really (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

cleaning, old
(score: 2.600)

  1575 BASIC set 'With a new board game'

1575 BASIC set 'With a new board game', 1987 (If requested, a bag by bag breakdown of parts is available) 18 blue 2x2 brick 19 yellow 2x2 brick 19 red 2x2 brick 15 white 2x2 brick 2 blue 2x3 brick 2 yellow 2x3 brick 2 red 2x3 brick 2 blue 2x4 brick (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.db.inv)

old, bricks
(score: 2.599)

  (canceled)

old, bricks
(score: 2.598)

  pre-auction announcement

Greetings all, I will be attempting a largish parts auction on eBay beginning soon. (Tomorrow if all goes well.) Because of the way it will be set up, late bids will cost bidders more than early bids. Thus, I am advertising the auction prior to (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 2.598)

  I'm Back.... (and some info on Counterfeit LEGO)

Folks, I'm back. I want to thank all of you who sent me personal condolences. My father is now no longer suffering, so we are happy for that. The rest of the family is doing fine. Thanks again, Gary And now back to LEGO (or else Todd is gonna gig (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.598)

  Re: Survey

Hi all & Tom, (...) The first Scala theme or the second one, both mented for girls but you want be anti femanal woulld you ? (...) I personel dont have any anti themes, in the earlie days I didnt like Fabuland but the figs where nice to make stories (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.598)

  need 6 wide windshields

Hi all I am in desperate need of some 6 wide windshields ( the ones that are 2 bricks high, not the ones that come with the landspeeder). If any one has any for sale or trade, please let me know, I have alot of spare parts including old space (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 2.598)

  Re: Survey

(...) have (...) be anti (...) Hmm. Probably the second one. Doesn't matter if it's for females - I didn't say anything about them. A theme can still be lame regardless of theme- intended gender. Besides, I married a female - if I was "anti femanal" (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.598)

  Re: LEGO Bloopers and Practical Jokes

I was thinking more along the lines of image bloopers rather than text bloopers. One example is the instructions for the Mercury II Transport which has a curious "error" in one of the final steps. Another example is a wrongly (1) assembled #6378 (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.597)

  Re: Acronym acrimony

(...) just (...) I agree TLG or LG are useful to distinguish between company and product line (or brand). But what's so wrong about calling the product line/ brand name "LEGO" ?! It's not just bricks. In the Netherlands we say 'Do you have any LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.597)

  Re: Clone bricks in auctions

Unfortunately, that is one of the dilemmas of dealing on eBay (I'm not badmouthing it, cuz I bid on eBay frequently myself). However, frequently the sellers are not very Lego knowledgeable (although there is no excuse for marbles). Being an (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.596)

  Re: Scottish Legofest!

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:FE5CtA.KxE@lugnet.com... (...) OK - here it is for the record, from r.t.l, as posted by Ian: "*From:* Ian Bishop <ian@goodlife.demon.co.uk> I think those present will agree that yesterday's (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.uk.sc)

old, bricks
(score: 2.595)

  Loose or Clumps?

I just started experimenting with a somewhat different way of storing bulk Lego pieces, and I was wondering if anyone out there has any experience with this -- connect bulk pieces together into larger "slugs" when storing in bins. For example, take (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.storage)

old, bricks
(score: 2.595)

  UK Legofest report

I think those present will agree that the recent Legofest - the first in the UK as far as I know - was a great success. I had arranged it on a Monday to fit in with Kevin Wilson's travel plans, so attendance was expected to be limited. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

old, bricks
(score: 2.594)

  Re: take a piece, leave a piece -- traveling box of LEGO

(...) Zoinks! I just dug the box out of the closet, and it's more than I'd remembered. There's 16 pounds of LEGO semi-sorted into about two or three dozen ZipLoc bags of varying sizes (from a pint up through two-gallon). At first blush, this (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 2.594)

More:  Next Page >>