  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 4861 – 4880 of about 52000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LEGOLAND Billund employee killed in roller coaster accident

LEGOLAND Billund employee killed in roller coaster accident The Associated Press Published: April 30, 2007 COPENHAGEN, Denmark: A 21-year-old employee at the Legoland amusement park was killed in a roller coaster accident, police and park officials (...) (17 years ago, 30-Apr-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

old
(score: 0.630)

  Brickworld - Dirty Brickster Rules

<<https://registrati...Logo.png>> This message is posted on behalf of Steve DeCraemer: First and foremost, Dirty Brickster and Dirty Buildster are two different events. Please don't confuse the two. Please do get involved in both. For those those (...) (17 years ago, 2-May-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, FTX) !

old
(score: 0.630)

  Re: Control Lab - serial/USB

(...) I'm currently finishing an API in Java for the Control Lab (well, the missing part of code is for the temperature sensor...) My first project using it was the automatic control of a train yard during our last train show in Paris. (URL) For (...) (17 years ago, 1-May-07, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

old
(score: 0.630)

  Re: mindscript (NBC NXC)

(...) If you are running on a Windows platform then you can start with Bricx Command Center (BricxCC). It is an integrated development environment (IDE) that supports Not eXactly C (NXC) and NeXT Byte Codes (NBC) for the NXT brick running either the (...) (17 years ago, 21-Dec-07, to lugnet.robotics)

bricks
(score: 0.630)

  Re: How do you clean a bunch of lego?

John, Do a search on Lugnet for "clean" or "cleaning" - I think there may even be something in the Guide on it. As far as getting them "shiny" again, that's tougher, as the dulling of the finish is more due to minute scratches than it is to dirt. (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 0.630)

  Should we be worried about shop@home?

Right now most folks seem pleased with shop@home. - Availability - Increasing range of products - Exclusives - Even old warehouse stock. All good stuff. However, I can also observe (especially here in UK) - decreasing stocks in bricks and mortar (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.theory)

old, bricks
(score: 0.630)

  Re: My attempt at a railway bridge

(...) Nice. It is nice and beefy - but not too beefy. I find a lot of technic built bridges to be a bit to big and clunky for my taste but this has a nice feel and size to it IMO. I wish TLG made sand blue/sand green/teal technic bricks. That would (...) (17 years ago, 20-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 0.630)

  Q: How to handle commissions?

I've got to admit being slightly lost & stunned on this one, and would appreciate any advice from people who have done this before. Recently I've had someone ask to commission a copy of one of my models, and i'm trying to figure out how the heck (...) (17 years ago, 20-Dec-07, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.630)

  Re: Creator Set has 500 extra pieces in dazzling colors...

(...) Yup. At least (URL) one> set has had slightly variable contents. It wasn't bundled with any other sets, it didn't have any instruction/idea booklets, and it barely had any TECHNIC connectors, so it wasn't very useful as a stand-alone set, but (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 0.630)

  Re: Parts, Parts, Parts

(...) Hi Damon, I enjoyed reading your post and share many of the same sentiments. I recall LEGO saying somewhere that generally speaking, sets re-released as Legends do not sell very well. This seems odd to me, since I would jump at the chance to (...) (17 years ago, 30-Apr-07, to lugnet.lego.direct)

old
(score: 0.630)

  Re: Thank you for replying

(...) Woah! Did you actually sell/trade/burn/give away your old greys and browns? Or do you just no longer build with them? How does your bley collection compare to what you used to have in old gray? I guess I ask because I'm still at the stage (...) (18 years ago, 23-Apr-07, to lugnet.color, FTX)

old
(score: 0.630)

  Classroom experiments gone awry

Imagine a classroom with eight 13-year old boys, paired up with a laptop and the standard NXT Edu robot. The 9x9 inch floor tiles made perfect for a little experiment in derivation. Starting at a fixed point and heading, each team marked where the (...) (18 years ago, 26-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

old
(score: 0.630)

  Re: MOC: Terraced houses

(...) (URL) The roofs are a bit different but there is an obvious link back to old England. Tim (17 years ago, 29-Apr-07, to lugnet.town)

old
(score: 0.630)

  My attempt at a railway bridge

Hi all, I always meant to show this - but didn't manage to translate the describing page to English. Anyway, it's finally done (the page, that is - the bridge itself is still a work-in-progress). Enjoy: (URL) not architecturally thrilling, but it's (...) (17 years ago, 19-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 0.630)

  Re: Very old style LEGO MOC

Tim, That's really well done. You've captured the feeling of wood in plastic... not an easy task. Better still, you've captured the spirit of that old toy and that's even harder to do. Very cool. :) Allan B. (18 years ago, 20-Apr-07, to lugnet.color, FTX)

old
(score: 0.630)

  Re: Should we be worried about shop@home?

"richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:GFpADC.LvE@lugnet.com... (...) always going to be more a case >of cut out the middleman and make more profit. (...) There's nothing dot com bubble about Lego making a bigger percentage (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.theory)

old, bricks
(score: 0.630)

  Re: Very old style LEGO MOC

Neat little racer, Tim. Very inspiring model for this idea or that idea (or another, different idea). And something for RACHAL... Andreas (18 years ago, 20-Apr-07, to lugnet.color, FTX)

old
(score: 0.630)

  NBC arrays

Is there some more detailed (and lower-level) description of how the arrays work in NBC, please? Something that would complement the description in the manual? This is how I see the arrays in NBC/standard firmware: * a compiled program works with (...) (17 years ago, 29-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

old
(score: 0.630)

  Displaying my set collections at LEGO-palooza

Since I was a kid collecting lego, I've had a fantasy of setting up all my sets (at that time, 70's town) in an integrated display- I mean, how cool would that be?!? I have never had the luxury of room to do that at home, but the NCLUG LEGO-palooza (...) (17 years ago, 18-Dec-07, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !

bricks
(score: 0.630)

  HRI Student Design Competition

The HRI Student Design Competition ===...=== The HRI2008 conference will host a student design competition to foster young talents. The goal of the competition is to create exciting new ideas for interaction between robots and humans. The emphasis (...) (17 years ago, 18-Dec-07, to lugnet.events)

bricks
(score: 0.629)

More:  Next Page >>