  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 4401 – 4420 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New Part - 3837 Minifig Shovel

(...) Looks nice. I'm not sure whether I should even mention this, but... Using the primitives means the optional lines from the connic portion of the shaft extend into the blade of the shovel. This makes it look just a bit odd when you spin it (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Re: How do -you- clean your LEGO parts?

(...) I've always washed my parts in soapy water. I will usually put the parts in a bucket of soapy water at least overnight (sometimes several days). I separate out the chrome and stickered parts. I usually do some sorting, with the tiny parts and (...) (17 years ago, 25-Feb-08, to lugnet.parts, lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Re: Tony Martin case: You can't {make up} better criticism of Liberals!

(...) I'm not sure I follow you. Would people prefer to use these pharmaceutical drugs, or would they opt for the more potent and insidious drugs like crack and ecstasy? (...) lol I hope you are being facetious, but I'd bet you're not! :-) (...) It (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Re: Lego in a Smoking Environment

"Larry Pieniazek" <larry.(mylastname)@...areDOTcom> wrote in message news:I039wG.1xEI@lugnet.com... Snip (...) without (...) of (...) The best way I use myself is to simply throw the pieces in the dishwasher. (Using a kind of plastic bin with holes (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Re: 3T Board Change Suggestion

(...) It's a good point. For one thing, for anybody who wants to use a light sensor to "look" at the cells, the bottom would have to be a standard color. And on top of that, each board would require nine 1x1 ties of the chosen color. Tough. (...) (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Re: smoke-free auction vendors? - getting rid of the smell

"magundy" <magundy@home.net> wrote in message news:393B46EB.620B64...ome.net... (...) I have had pretty good luck soaking stinky parts in a mixture of water and Pine-Sol. I have been mixing it in roughly a 10:1 (water to Pine-Sol) ratio and letting (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Re: I'll be visiting this weekend

(...) How does this sound for a plan: Meet at say 6:00 in the hotel lobby (1) Pick a mutually acceptable place for dinner Trek on over to my appartment by 9:00 or so (2)(3) (1) Would earlier or later be good for folks? If we do it later, depending (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Re: Meeting this weekend June 30th. Everyone ready!!!

(...) This is also a busy week for me. I will bring all trains, station & track along with road plates. If you can print an info sheet, I think it will be great. I have already told several friends about the display who plan to come see it in July. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Rope & Plexi revisited

Okay, gang: One of several things we'll need to discuss soon -- rope and plexi barriers. I think we still need a barrier for shows. Following is a list of Pros and Cons for each -- please add your two cents as well because I doubt I got everything: (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Completely inspired

By this guy-- (URL) (thanks James!) And by the fact that Canadian Tire had a sale last week of those drawers, we redid the LEGO room-- (5 URLs) Still in the throes of cleaning things up and organizing--have to sort the stuff in these bins/boxes-- (...) (17 years ago, 1-Jun-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.storage, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Oops

Sorry about my Webpage guys, It was a quiet day at work today so I went nuts with Tables so I could Organize My Lego Picts. I'm Redoing it with New Picts, Most of the Lego Train Set Picts are DEAD until I can take the trains out in the Sun and get (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Red wing you are cleared to commence bombing run

or I've been working on the LEGO stack part 4? X-wings (nothing new here) $39.95 (nothing new here either) Special purchase price. (so they won't snap back to "full price", they're that 'til they're sold). 200ish of them at BigW Macquarie (i.e. a (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Re: Next meeting Venue

(...) that (...) shop....gym....solicitors....I (...) OK....the Hall at East Gosford is booked up on the 6th...the only date would be the 13th (the next Sunday) and that would only be fro 12:30pm to 5:00pm..... and it will cost $6 an hour.... (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Re: true realtime event?

I can't answer your actual question, but have a close look at the way your tagline comes across. It looks (unintentionally, I'm sure) like you are closely affiliated with the LEGO company. I googled for your name and found a link to a post where you (...) (19 years ago, 19-May-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Re: The Future of Trains

Again I may be missing something, and perhaps the future of LEGO's solution, as yet unknown looms as a possible roadblock--but why for example could not the various train clubs come up with a standard piece--get together--gurantee a certain number (...) (17 years ago, 7-Oct-07, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Re: January 26th, 2013 SMART meeting

We had a great meeting today! Seven teams showed up for the Build On The Spot competition. I guess it was harder than it seemed, but everyone had a robot, even if they didn't score too consistently. FOUR teams tied for first place! Great job, (...) (12 years ago, 27-Jan-13, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Deep Freeze @ THE BRICKYARD

Check out the wind chill at The Brickyard! A Brickyard Update: (URL) Brickyard just posted the contents of several 6520s (Mobil Outpost) from the Arctic theme! Great new elements and 'figs, plus a healthy assortment of everyone's favorite: Orange. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Re: BrickFest 2004 Commemorative DVD

On 09:55 08/27/04, Abe Friedman wrote (...) (Not speaking as an official of BF) Like the pins and some other stuff, things like the DVD are really powered by the volunteers (in this case, Tom) and the price is basically just enough to cover the (...) (20 years ago, 27-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Re: Table Skirts (was: Re: NELUG Table #1)

PNLTC uses black costume taffeta picked up at fabric stores -- right now it's a steal as it should be on close-out after Halloween. Also confirming, we've never been asked to show a fire rating -- and that's displaying with a great range in nature (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

  Re: First Third Party product for the LEGO(r) Trains market?

(...) I can't possibly see how your original post was harsh, condescending or dismissive. You're just stating your opinion and you should. The only person who could be possibly offended is Centerline, and at that, you're entitled to your opinion (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

cleaning
(score: 1.979)

More:  Next Page >>