 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 37
36  |  38
Subject:
Oops
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 23:44:03 GMT

Sorry about my Webpage guys, It was a quiet day at work today so I went nuts
with Tables so I could Organize My Lego Picts. I'm Redoing it with New Picts,
Most of the Lego Train Set Picts are DEAD until I can take the trains out in
the Sun and get some good lighting. In the Mean time, I'm putting the finishing
touches (New Conrail Stickers) On Version 2 of the Loco. I also had an Idea
last night, I put together a Big Oval Layout and the Engine was acting
Sluggish, "Dirty Tracks". I'm going to try and make a Train Rail Cleaning Car
with POWER(9v) Brush and a Alcohol Dispenser. Interesting concept, hope I can
pull it off. Stay Tuned.

http://www.oswego.edu/~sardullo/lego.html

Peace,
Wayne