 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 36
Re: Time to get acquainted...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 21:49:47 GMT

NAME: Wayne Sardullo
EMAIL: sardullo@oswego.edu
DOB: 07/07/74

HOME: Grew up New Windsor,NY, Went To SUNY Oswego, Graduated Moved to NYC for
about two months for a Contract computer job, Decided to move back to Oswego,
NY for a few more years.

OCCUPATION: Computer Network Administrator, SUNY Oswego

LEGO SPECIALTY/INTEREST: I guess I would have to say Trains at the current
Time. Starting to get into Mindstorms.

What Else?:  I am a HARDCORE GAMER. Started back in the Days of DOOM.
             Watching Movies, however only Watch TV for Simpsons. ;)
             Snowboarding, Waiting to go Sky Diving in the Finger Lakes!
             (Can't Wait)