 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 39
38  |  40
Subject:
More Web Stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 04:11:32 GMT

More Updates (I almost feel like a Spammer) Heheh

#1 Conrail Engine finally got its new Logo Stickers

#2 New Project Announced (9v) Self Cleaning Track Tender (Moving Brushes &
Alcohol Dispencer)

#3 Interesting Twist on Train Station - Hit a Wall with 2nd floor, It was going
to be close with the red color bricks I had left. Problem is I wanted the Top
Floor to have a Tremedious about of Detail. For some reason I went to look back
at the old train stations from Lego and then it hit me, What if I was to mount
one of those Stations on the Top of the existing station? Well, I counted the
pegs for the foundation of the station, IT MATCHES Perfectly, for what my plan
was. What even makes it cooler is the scales From Base to the (2150)(4554) is
perfect, And I will be able to make a upper deck with outdoor Seating. This
will be interesting, only thing is I will have to wait to see if I win the
Auction for the Station, hehehe We Shall see.

#4 I also Posted on the WebSite some Train Items that are FOR SALE Mainly
One 9v Electric Train Regulator and a Big Lot of old Grey 4.5 Train track, (No
Straight) Just curves,Cross,and Points.

Peace,
Wayne

In lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, Wayne Sardullo writes:
Sorry about my Webpage guys, It was a quiet day at work today so I went nuts
with Tables so I could Organize My Lego Picts. I'm Redoing it with New Picts,
Most of the Lego Train Set Picts are DEAD until I can take the trains out in
the Sun and get some good lighting. In the Mean time, I'm putting the • finishing
touches (New Conrail Stickers) On Version 2 of the Loco. I also had an Idea
last night, I put together a Big Oval Layout and the Engine was acting
Sluggish, "Dirty Tracks". I'm going to try and make a Train Rail Cleaning Car
with POWER(9v) Brush and a Alcohol Dispenser. Interesting concept, hope I can
pull it off. Stay Tuned.

http://www.oswego.edu/~sardullo/lego.html

Peace,
Wayne

what a difference a day makes = o

Total webpage makeover since yesterday...

I still really like the deisels and the conrail logo...

I never thought to use the technic axles for a barred window...interesting
application...

Can't wait to see more (I may be a train builder, but I appreciate the
detail and effort)...

                    john