 General / 48267
Re: Lego in a Smoking Environment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 21:30:12 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <larry.(mylastname)@ascentialsoftwareDOTcom> wrote in
message news:I039wG.1xEI@lugnet.com...

Snip

I'm not convinced there is an easy and safe way to remove smoke smell • without
corresponding other sorts of damage (dryout of "rubber" parts due to loss • of
oil, water damage to stickers, and etc), but would love to hear about it.

The best way I use myself is to simply throw the pieces in the dishwasher.
(Using a kind of plastic bin with holes I normally use with pasta. I don´t
know what this cookin tool is called =).

I know this is what the guy buying from me did, and with a good result.

That also works well with pieces that are dusty and dirty. (It works well
for regular pieces without rubber material and non-electric ones of course.
In that case one would probably do the cleaning manually..)
/Joakim