 General / 48275
Re: Lego in a Smoking Environment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 08:24:08 GMT

Once I lent my Little Blue Bot to someone so they could render it, and when they
returned it, it reeked like an ashtray. I was pi$$ed. It took weeks to get the
cig smoke to air out/off.

On occasion, I bring my Robots to Night Clubs and Bars or Poetry Readings where
the smoke would stick to the robot and the next day, you knew that robot had
been in a club on exhibit the night before.

Nowadays, I throw some polpuri in the box where I keep them, or a single stick
of incence. That seems to kill the smell.

One time (at band camp), um, I mean, here... I tossed a bottle top from a
Rasberry Micro Brew Beer into a box where I keep a few choice elements and now
they smell like berry.

:)