 Local / Australia / 7714
7713  |  7715
Subject:
Red wing you are cleared to commence bombing run
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 01:05:04 GMT

or I've been working on the LEGO stack part 4?

X-wings (nothing new here)

$39.95 (nothing new here either)

Special purchase price. (so they won't snap back to "full price", they're
that 'til they're sold).

200ish of them at BigW Macquarie (i.e. a LOT!)

oddly enough, there are older thin boxes with carboard tray and newer thick
wall boxes (without tray).

This is clearance type stuff, get 'em while you can, or buy some to flog to
the yanks at US$25ea.

James (who knocked over part of the stack and spent 10 minutes cleaning up)