 Local / Australia / 7715
Re: Red wing you are cleared to commence bombing run
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 05:16:26 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
or I've been working on the LEGO stack part 4?

X-wings (nothing new here)

$39.95 (nothing new here either)

Special purchase price. (so they won't snap back to "full price", they're
that 'til they're sold).

200ish of them at BigW Macquarie (i.e. a LOT!)

oddly enough, there are older thin boxes with carboard tray and newer thick
wall boxes (without tray).

This is clearance type stuff, get 'em while you can, or buy some to flog to
the yanks at US$25ea.

Shouldn't the subject line be "White wing..." (based on known shopping
habits, but anyway...)

I reckon it's worth grabbing a couple of these for posterity -- the LEGO
X-wing was an instant classic and I'm sure there'll be quite a market for
them in a few years. And if there isn't you can give 'em to your grandkids.

--DaveL