  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 441 – 460 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  8mm camcorder

Here's an odd request: Since I have way too much time on my hands these days, I've been cleaning up in areas of the house that haven't been visited in years. I've come across some old 8mm tapes made with my first camcorder (now scrapped for parts). (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

cleaning, old
(score: 2.619)

  Re: Track slope...

(...) enough. (...) train (...) Ya, but you had to have seen what it is like when it is a 25 straight long stretch to a curve at 23 bricks high, at speed :). (25 straight long, starting at 52 bricks, going to 23 bricks=very steep grade) Lets put it (...) (25 years ago, 25-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 2.618)

  Help needed to identify parts

I recently received a large assortment of old LEGOs and need help in identifying the set to which they might belong. There are two white 4x6 plates with integral 2x4 wheel housings and an integral 1x2 plate protruding from one end. There is also a (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 2.618)

  Re: And now a lovely beverage (was Re: Golden Gate Bridge cables)

Alright, I'll put in my 2 cents worth (incessant ramblings...) about minifig accessories (since I do loathe minifigs so - no wait, their heads do make such great gothic pinnacles for cathdral towers....). Anyway, those really old 1x1 round bricks (...) (25 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 2.618)

  Trip to UK

(...) LFB wrote: (...) I'm back from my holiday in UK, and I'm sorry, Steve, I found no Shell sets at all :-( I did, however, find some Soccer Starter sets at 14.99 UK sterling pounds at a TRU in Preston, just south of Blackpool - my 8 yr old son (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr)

old, bricks
(score: 2.618)

  Re: 4564, bought it.

OK, I bought it. Payed 700,- for the 4564 and a complete 6614. Also got a 6856, but I do'nt now if it is complete yet. Got some other parts too. Aprox. 150 parts. The 4564 lacks 3 big doors on the blue car, two blue 1x1 bricks with handle, one (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 2.617)

  Re: An Episode I Set Finally Revealed...

(...) D'ya think it might be not the regular purple as seen in CyberSlam, but a new purple? More violet, like the purple/blue rubber hoses seen in the 8250 Search Sub? I think the new DUPLO Fleshy Dough-Blob Kids (a.k.a. Strawberry Shortcake or (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

old, bricks
(score: 2.616)

  Re: Old Lego colors

(...) Not sure about LEGO, but American Bricks were predominately red with a few white. No blue, yellow, black. A few windows and doors, but no roofs. (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.616)

  Re: Star Wars fixes

(...) So the old Castle queen/maiden minfigs with 2x2x2 sloped bricks for dresses pass this test then, right (because they have a torso able to accept the standard leg-connection studs)? (URL) by this rationale, a skeleton is not a minifig then in (...) (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.starwars)

old, bricks
(score: 2.616)

  Old Lego colors

Gary's question about the red stripe reminded me of something. Take a look at those pics of the old sets: note the preponderance of red and white, and then yellow. My memories of my childhood lego in the 60's/early 70's are that the blue bricks we (...) (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.614)

  Re: Old Lego colors

(...) One thing that we need to remember was that in the late 50's and thru much of the 60's LEGO consisted mainly of TOWN sets . And in both Europe and USA/Canada (Samsonite) TOWN consisted of the Town Plan system. The (Samsonite) Town Plan set (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.613)

  Re: Old Lego colors

(...) This may explain why my black bricks with the old font generally grips better ans are less misshaped than my red and white ones. Maybe... :/ /Tore (25 years ago, 6-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.613)

  TM's 12V Train and 9V Monorail Auction (ANNOUNCEMENT)

Welcome to my 12V Train and 9V Monorail auction. See the auction rules below. This auction will be conducted through these status update lists on LUGNET (lugnet.auction), r.t.l, e-mail list and on the web page listed below. Updates will occur daily. (...) (25 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 2.613)

  Re: TM's 12V Train and 9V Monorail Auction (UPDATE 1)

NOTE: The auction will usually be updated every morning, before noon. NOTE2: Regarding the question about the monorail pack, it is a miscellaneous pack of track. Its contents can be seen on the web page. Welcome to my 12V Train and 9V Monorail (...) (25 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 2.613)

  Re: Piece sorting (was: building exhaustion)

I watched this very interesting thread (starting with discussion about SW set assembling, moving through building exhaustion and sorting problems and finally ending with Gungan Sub) for some time. (...) I never had some fixed sorting system, it was (...) (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 2.613)

  Re: TM's 12V Train and 9V Monorail Auction (UPDATE 2)

Welcome to my 12V Train and 9V Monorail auction. See the auction rules below. This auction will be conducted through these status update lists on LUGNET (lugnet.auction), r.t.l, e-mail list and on the web page listed below. Updates will occur daily. (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 2.612)

  Re: Old Lego colors

(...) My early 70s of Lego were that red, white & blue were common, whereas black & yellow were rare, and other colors unheard of, except for green trees and baseplates. I think I had a few grey bricks of some kind, but they did not become at all (...) (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.612)

  Re: TM's 12V Train and 9V Monorail Auction (UPDATE 3)

Welcome to my 12V Train and 9V Monorail auction. See the auction rules below. This auction will be conducted through these status update lists on LUGNET (lugnet.auction), r.t.l, e-mail list and on the web page listed below. Updates will occur (...) (25 years ago, 1-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 2.612)

  Re: Old Lego colors

Kevin Wilson <70641.507@compuserve.com> wrote in message <373A3D5F.B68B7A79@c...ve.com>... (...) My first set was a 1968 Universal set (033 - not in lugnet database yet) given to me in 1975 or 1976. Since it was my only set till 1979, I'm strongly (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.612)

  Re: TM's 12V Train and 9V Monorail Auction (UPDATE 4)

Welcome to my 12V Train and 9V Monorail auction. See the auction rules below. This auction will be conducted through these status update lists on LUGNET (lugnet.auction), r.t.l, e-mail list and on the web page listed below. Updates will occur daily. (...) (25 years ago, 2-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 2.612)

More:  Next Page >>