  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 401 – 420 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  One more color question...

Hey, first of all, thanks guys for the info on the two Star Wars set. I am now making moves to expand my collection accordingly. I have another question along the same lines: Once again, I was at TRU and saw a TRU exclusive tub of bricks. I want to (...) (19 years ago, 30-Oct-05, to lugnet.color)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 3.451)

  Re: Another Turtle Creek MOC (the mine building)

Steve, This is really, really cool. The Turtle Creek model does a great job at showing how one can obtain very realistic effects with LEGO bricks. The use of non-primary colors lends a lot to the model. Too bad the tans, off-yellows, off-greens, (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 3.451)

  Re: LEGO Rulers 4 Pirate Game

(...) Yes. I've found that having 2 basic sizes will serve you well - a relatively long range (say about 20 inches or so) per player or (less preferable) pair of players, made of 2x4s, with 4-5 layers of bricks/plates so that it's pretty sturdy. Use (...) (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 3.451)

  Re: WORLD RECORDS at Braunschweig Train Event 2000!

(...) Yes, we all had lots of fun, but now - after not more than 60 hours we had for bringing the stuff to the airport, building, playing, photo-shooting, talking, eating and cleaning up again - it is all over again. Some of our guest are still (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 3.451)

  Re: Spray Paint Gone Awry - Need Help

"James" <thug@nc.rr.com> wrote in message news:How2FG.1yCq@lugnet.com... (...) mutilation of (...) The (...) ... (...) display on (...) settling on (...) base (...) transparent, (...) parts (...) that can be offered. How much elbow-grease is (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 3.451)

  Re: Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!)

(...) My take on retailers.... #1 & 2 are probably WalMart and K-Mart (tied). K-Mart had some management problems a few years back, but they are cleaning up their act fast. In Florida, I believe the numbers are ~170 K-Mart stores and ~150 WalMart (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 3.451)

  Re: How bad does fire damage Lego

(...) of (...) fire--which (...) The fire was in Hoekje Hall (I'm in NJ, so they're still talking about Seton Hall; I hope it (...) another (...) but (...) remaining (...) will (...) scratch (...) it (...) something (...) Well, I took your advise. (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 3.451)

  Re: CW/CCW, vertex sequence, co-planar, convex, (115kB)

(...) It wouldn't be impossible to fix primitive usage so that primitives such as 4-4cyli.dat are always applied as infinitely thin 1-sided objects. Would that solve the problem? (...) I don't think re-engineering the library is impossible. (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 3.451)

  Re: Wash your LEGO® Geoffrey... with the SOLVOL® Geoffrey...

(...) Now I remember back in the heady days of 70s feminism ... women lounging around in bean bags asking why advertisers insulted our intelligence with advertisements in which women sat around discussing whether their washing powder really got (...) (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 3.451)

  Re: Gathering Saturday

(...) I was thinking 2:00ish, but can do it earlier if that works better for anyone. I may have to work in the morning. I have received the box from Dan. It's also remotely possible that the International Promo Jambalaya box will arrive, but I (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 3.451)

  Re: smokers

(...) Well, smoking can leave a very persistant effect. The seller I buy from who I get the smoke permeated stuff from seems to mostly break down new sets and sell parts, so they are not exposed to a smoky environment for very long, so I haven't (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 3.451)

  Spray Paint Gone Awry - Need Help

!Warning the following post contains graphical description of the mutilation of hundreds of Lego parts! My wife was working on some shelves, and she decided to spray paint them. The wind was blowing a gentle breeze through the windows ... the paint (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 3.451)

  Re: Minifig trip to Carlsbad?

(...) <snip> (...) Well, I feel odd about it too. I have one 2x4 brick on my desk at work as a symbol of my hobby - but that's the extent of it. BTW, I didn't bring this particular brick from my collection. A co-worker who knew I was into Lego (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 3.451)

  Re: Best way to remove marker pen from Lego?

(...) Kerry, One trick that may work is one I use when someone accidentally uses a permanent marker on a whiteboard - just take a whiteboard marker and write/scribble over the marks on the bricks, then wipe off with a cloth or something while it is (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 3.451)

  Re: Need Help Beta Testing a News Site

(...) Yeah, I'm highly considering it. I really like the look but LEGO may have the brick trademarked in the US, and it is featured prominitely on the site. Anyone have any other ideas for a little pic that says "plastic building bricks!" without (...) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.publish)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 3.451)

  Best way to remove marker pen from Lego?

I have recently got a couple of extremely well-used sets on ebay. (Translated that means that their condition was far worse than advertised!) I did the washing machine thing to remove the dust, grime, and whiten those very-yellowed-whites as best I (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 3.451)

  Re: First Third Party product for the LEGO(r) Trains market?

(...) <snip> (...) Wait! Why stick with human labour? Last time I checked, you could buy a guinea pig for about $A12, and lettuces for $A0.99 each. You tie a lettuce leaf to the back of your train, dip your guinea pig in your prefered cleaning (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 3.451)

  Re: 12 volt track

(...) Back when I was running 12v track, I found a few tricks to keep the trains running reliably. Clean track is a much bigger issue in 12v than in 9v, due to the sliding (rather than rolling) contacts. The two big problems were that (1) dust (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 3.451)

  Re: How did you come out of your Dark Ages?

Kevin Zwicker wrote in message ... (...) I had a really looong dark ages. I had Lego as a kid (about 1963 onwards) in the UK and I pooled my collection with my sister's and my cousin's, so we had quite a lot. My cousin spent school vacations at our (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.people)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 3.451)

  New LEGO digs!!!

For those of you that don't know, the Missus and Myself renovated (and are in the process of putting the final touches) the basement. Though not a 'Holmes on Homes' level of rebuilding and redoing, we think it turned out pretty well. Anyway, wthout (...) (18 years ago, 9-Feb-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 3.451)

More:  Next Page >>