 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17184
17183  |  17185
Subject:
New LEGO digs!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2007 16:42:39 GMT

For those of you that don’t know, the Missus and Myself renovated (and are in the process of putting the final touches) the basement. Though not a ‘Holmes on Homes’ level of rebuilding and redoing, we think it turned out pretty well.

Anyway, wthout much fanfare and hoopla, the new LEGO work area is complete! All that is left now is the cleaning of some of the LEGO bins that were exposed to construction dust during the building process--

This is the area pre-LEGO move-in

Shelves set up and full of bins containing LEGO bricks

My new work area--much better than the train modules I was using before-nice folding table now :)

Anyway, there it is. If you’re interested, see all basement reno pics here (most of the pics aren’t LEGO related)--

http://sandysparky.net/gallery/20061201_basement_reno

Dave K