 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17187
Re: New LEGO digs!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2007 18:50:22 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Antonishen wrote:

<http://sandysparky.net/gallery/20061201_basement_reno>

Dave K

Are you bandwidth challanged these days?  Your site seems really slow..

-Rob A>

No, just generally slow--the photo album software I'm using tends to be slow at
times.

i know in a world where everything's delivered instantaneously that my little
website seems tl take an eternity to load, but eh, it's free and we like it.

(looking at Chris and his griping thru the years about how slow our website
is...)

Some day I may look into increasing the bandwidth, but right now our cable bill
is high enough as it is.

Dave K