  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 3881 – 3900 of about 52000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

(...) After first hearing about this Sunday at NWBrickcon, I cleared out two stores in the Seattle area (Mercer Island and Ballard). I visited 6 other stores which were either out already or never got any to begin with. I would not be surprised if (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea, lugnet.org.us.sealug)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

(...) Hey guys, I posted a pic of the box! Check it out here: www.brickshelf.com/g...562box.jpg I've seen them in aisles and on the very top of the display shelves. They usually have then standing up in a cardboard display tray with the front of the (...) (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

(...) Hey Mike, The box is 11 1/4 inches by 11 1/4 inches and 2 3/4 inches thick! Like I said, they stand them up on their side in a cardboard tray six deep! What you see from the aisle is the front as shown in my pic. It may be that some areas (...) (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

So I hit my local Walgreens this morning with no luck. But I did speak to a fellow on the floor and showed him the picture of the box. He took the picture and my phone number and said he would get back to me if they arrived. That was 6:50 AM this (...) (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

(...) Don't bother with the North End. I cleared out the following stores. :) Greenwood, North City, Lake City, U District, North Gate and Downtown. Boxes are in different lots. No way to tell but ones from North Gate all had 1x1 2/3 Trans orange (...) (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea, lugnet.org.us.sealug)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

"Jake McKee" <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message news:I6D5KG.3r3@lugnet.com... (...) For those of you who couldn't find any 4562's at Walgreens, or if you bought up all the ones they had last week, it may be worth going back. Last (...) (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

When I inquired about the set, a floor clerk did not know what I was talking about. But he did say that tons of toys are coming into Walgreens for the holidays. So he took my card and a picture of the 4679 box that I printed. The clerk then passed (...) (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

(...) A bit of side trivia... The cardboard trays appear to be supplied by TLC to Walgreen's sale spec. The label on the trays has a TLC style part number (7-digit) which does not appear on any of the trays for the other toys. Seems like a quick and (...) (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Cleaning Battery Terminals

In lugnet.robotics, Mark Riley wrote: <snip> (...) That's good news! I'm going to try this soon on some of my 4.5/9 volt battery boxes. As far as I can see, the vinegar won't harm the plastic yet should do a good number on the corroded contacts. (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Cleaning Battery Terminals

In lugnet.robotics, Mark Riley wrote: <snip> (...) Ooooh... wireless remotes! Nice! Throw it at me and I'll test it when ready :) Dave K (17 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

(...) Wow - so you were the one who came up with the whole 500 bonus piece idea! Cool! (...) Even though I was unable to obtain any of the 4679 set, I'm happy to hear that there will be additional moments of "spring cleaning" in the future! -Bryan (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Cleaning 9V track

(...) I've used that clear, yellow "Goo Gone" cleaner with some success. (I was intrduced to it at the NMRA show, by one of the vendors of track cleaning reailcars, so it seems to me that it works well on brass rails as well.) Isopropyl ("Rubbing") (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

cleaning
(score: 1.983)

  12v track cleaning solution!

Hi Folks, Posts are regularly made about how to keep 12V conductor rails clean, as the motor bogie does not like much dirt. My solution is to use a 'Relco' unit, as sold for use on model railways. It requires a 16v AC supply. The Lego controller's (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains)

cleaning
(score: 1.982)

  Re: restoring, 9v, track

(...) I use two methods to clean track. #1 Aggressive cleaning... use Brasso Silver Polish. this works the best! #2 touchup cleaning.. Rubbing alcohol Wayne (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

cleaning
(score: 1.982)

  Re: "spring cleaning" auction

(...) If you don't start it soon, it may still be going in the next century.[1] Steve 1-Anyone who feels the need to point out that the next century doesn't start until 1/1/2001, will be shot. *Blam* Augh! I've been hit! *thud* (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

cleaning
(score: 1.982)

  Re: A great cleaning method for lego

(...) What is a static duster? Where do you buy them? Steve Martin (57) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.982)

  Re: A great cleaning method for lego

(...) You mean the stuff like Swiffer? Jeff (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.982)

  Re: A great cleaning method for lego

(...) rinse (...) that's my method (only i'm not particular about the detergent brand.. i typically use liquid woolite... gentle, ya know) and scrub them (gently!) with the softest, largest oral-b you can buy J (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.982)

  Re: A great cleaning method for lego

(...) I find that letting them soak for three weeks in soapy water will do it too. :) And you don't even have to scrub! :) Jeff P.S. Found this out by accident. I didn't have time to rinse and dry the pieces, so I just left them in the water. ;) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.982)

  Re: A great cleaning method for lego

(...) In the commercial, they show the person using this magic wand to clean her computer keyboard. Are these static brushes safe for such use? If so, I've got to get one! Dave! (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.982)

More:  Next Page >>