 Marketplace / Shopping / 11848
Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 03:25:35 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mike Walsh wrote:

"Tom Reed" <tdreed@NOSPAMtxcyber.com> wrote in message

[ ... snipped ... ]

Hey guys,
I posted a pic of the box!  Check it out here:

www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Merthyn/4562/4562box.jpg

I've seen them in aisles and on the very top of the display shelves.  They
usually have then standing up in a cardboard display tray with the front of the
box facing forward.  There are six to a display tray and often stacked three or
four high by trays.  A couple of times I found them way up high, out of reach,
and thought that was the only place they had them, but when I looked around, I
discovered they were also on display somewhere else.
I hope that helps!
regards,
Tom

Physically how big is the box?

I was up in the Newark, NJ area today for work and had a moment to stop by
two Walgreen's.  Neither had the 4562 in stock.  Anyone seen any in the
Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area?  I am headed that way for work soon and may have
the opportunity to look for them when I am down there.

Mike
Hey Mike,
The box is 11 1/4 inches by 11 1/4 inches and 2 3/4 inches thick!  Like I said,
they stand them up on their side in a cardboard tray six deep!  What you see
from the aisle is the front as shown in my pic.
It may be that some areas haven't gotten them in  the stores yet.  I really
don't know, but I'd keep checking.I hope this helps!
Tom