 Marketplace / Shopping / 11847
RE: Spring Cleaning Goodies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 03:21:55 GMT

Tom,
Most of the stores I have hit, they have been up high--- way up on the top
shelf.  And at 2 of them, they were set up on the end cap with the other
3/$11.98 toys.
Most of the people at the stores have been more than willing to go look for
them for me.
I'll see if I can get a pic posted of the actual set box itself.
Happy hunting!!

Thanx,

Milissa Millere
Visit Milissa's Lego™ Store, Millere's Spares™
http://www.MilleresSpares.com

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Tom Reed
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 9:56 PM
To: lugnet.market.shopping@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

In lugnet.market.shopping, Thomas Stangl wrote:
I don't even know what they look like - everyone is posting pics of the
contents, but not the box.

Anyone got a pic of the box?  None of my local Walgreen's say • they have them,
but they just might not know what they're looking for.

Bryan Kinkel wrote:

I'm having problems finding them here in Southeastern PA.

I have hit two 24 hour Walgreens repeatedly near me with no luck.

I know what the 4562 box looks like, but where in the store • are the sets
usually placed? Toy aisle? Seasonal? Up high? Down low?

--
Tom Stangl
*http://www.vfaq.com/

www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Merthyn/4562/4562box.jpg

I've seen them in aisles and on the very top of the display shelves.  They
usually have then standing up in a cardboard display tray with
the front of the
box facing forward.  There are six to a display tray and often
stacked three or
four high by trays.  A couple of times I found them way up high,
out of reach,
and thought that was the only place they had them, but when I
looked around, I
discovered they were also on display somewhere else.
I hope that helps!
regards,
Tom