 Marketplace / Shopping / 11845
Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies
Newsgroups:
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 03:15:07 GMT

I was up in the Newark, NJ area today for work and had a moment to stop by
two Walgreen's.  Neither had the 4562 in stock.  Anyone seen any in the
Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area?  I am headed that way for work soon and may have
the opportunity to look for them when I am down there.

Mike

--
Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

(...) Hey Mike, The box is 11 1/4 inches by 11 1/4 inches and 2 3/4 inches thick! Like I said, they stand them up on their side in a cardboard tray six deep! What you see from the aisle is the front as shown in my pic. It may be that some areas (...) (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)