 LEGO Company / 2453
Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 20:53:41 GMT

In lugnet.lego.announce, Jake McKee wrote:
   Some of you (ok, all of you) may be familiar with the 4679 set, the bulk tub with the random 500 elements. Or its DUPLO brother, 4296.

On the www.bricksonthebrain.com/blog, I’ve written up some description about where those “Spring Cleaning elements came from if you’re interested in a bit of the background.

Wow - so you were the one who came up with the whole 500 bonus piece idea! Cool!

   I just talked to one of my colleagues who has shared some good news with me... there’s more Spring Cleaning elements in stores now.

Even though I was unable to obtain any of the 4679 set, I’m happy to hear that there will be additional moments of “spring cleaning” in the future!

-Bryan