 Storage / 398
Re: A great cleaning method for lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 21:10:18 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Nick Goetz writes:
I think he is talking about those wands that look like rainbow colored fuzzy
cat tails. You run them across the screen on your television which charges
the bristles (static electricity). They pick up dust pretty good.

  In the commercial, they show the person using this magic wand to clean her
computer keyboard.  Are these static brushes safe for such use?  If so, I've
got to get one!

     Dave!