 Storage / 402
Re: A great cleaning method for lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 19:06:24 GMT

Steve Martin (martinsa@mail.com) wrote:

What is a static duster?  Where do you buy them?

They (can) look much like a traditional feather duster, only the "feathers"
are very fine plastic filaments.  For some reason they seem to come in
bright colors (mine are bright green).  I got a three pack at Target for
around $9, I think.  I'd imagine K-Mart, etc. would have them too.  You
could also try a computer store.

Steve
--
Barb & Steve Demlow  |  demlow@visi.com  |  www.visi.com/~demlow/