 Storage / 403
402  |  404
Subject:
Plano Orginization
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 17:23:09 GMT

On suggestion from this group I went out an purchaced a couple of Plano
3700s and had a few questions on how people sort thier pieces into them.

I'm a color then brick type sorter and I was wondering, do you have
multiple boxes of a color.  If so how do you seperate from one box to the
next.  Do you sort out specific sizes in one box or do you try to keep all
diffrent sizes in a box and overfill into the next box.

I kind of lean towards the latter of those since I figure it'll be eaiser
to grab one of each color, and if I run out of a type I'll grab the next
box.

If that's your method too, how do you arange the box.  I have the following
for mine:

|        |        |  8+x2,4+x4+

What other configurations do you use, and which configs posed prblems w/
the standard distribution of brick sizes?

- Jake