 Storage / 826
Re: Plano Orginization
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 14:02:12 GMT

Frank Filz wrote:
I also have a whole tub of bricks 8x8 and larger (I've picked up several
lots of Belville parts off eBay, and have a huge quantity of those
24x24, w/quarter circle cut out, bricks).

Boy has my collection grown in the past year, I don't think my 8x8
bricks would even fit in a tub any more, my basebricks essentially
totally fill a copier paper box and overflow into a USPS Priority Mail
box (the size which is approx. 12"x12"x8", I know it's a bit larger).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com