 Storage / 827
Re: Good lightweight shelving for display?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 14:04:51 GMT

Jason Spangler wrote:

Jason Spangler wrote:

Yeah, I discovered this a few weeks after posting that message.  I think the
web site didn't list the Houston store when I looked (or I totally missed
it), but the catalog they mailed me did list the Houston store.  My wife and
I are thinking of going the first week of January.

We went to IKEA last Saturday to buy lots of IVAR shelving and some other
furniture.  We bought all of the other furniture, but they were out of most
of the IVAR shelving, arg!

Boy, that must have been a pretty empty store... :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
(isn't English fun... this is a good example of why computer
understanding of language is a REAL difficult chore)

FUT: lugnet.off-topic.fun

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com