 Storage / 386
Re: Good lightweight shelving for display?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 22:05:47 GMT

Susan Hoover wrote:

Jason Spangler wrote:

Looks like I'll have to mail order it since IKEA has no stores in
Texas.  I'll have to wait for their catalog to arrive to find out
how bad shipping will be.

Your message was a couple months ago, but if you have called IKEA, you
will have probably already found out that IKEA does have a store in
Texas.  It's in Houston on I-10 at the Antoine exit, just west of the
West Loop (I-610).  In other words, it's on the Austin side of town.
:-)

Yeah, I discovered this a few weeks after posting that message.  I think the web
site didn't list the Houston store when I looked (or I totally missed it), but
the catalog they mailed me did list the Houston store.  My wife and I are
thinking of going the first week of January.