 Storage / 328
327  |  329
Subject:
Good lightweight shelving for display?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 21:34:37 GMT

Does anyone know of good, lightweight shelving that works well for displaying
assembled sets (and possibly boxes and directions)?  I'm rebuilding old sets
from my childhood and from someone's collection I bought, and I'd like to set
them out for view along with my own creations.

I'd like to find something that has most of the following attributes:
- Lightweight
- Easy to assemble, disassemble, and move (in case I have to move)
- Sturdy (capable of being filled with sets)
- Doesn't need to have a back or sides (legs and shelves just fine), hmm, wonder
if I need a back to lean boxes and instructions against
- Comparatively inexpensive :-)
- Available from where I live (Austin, TX, USA) via big retailers or mail order

Thanks!