 Storage / 825
Re: Good lightweight shelving for display?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 13:55:14 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Go here if you want to play with Ivar designs:

http://www.ikea-usa.com/content/furniture/designtools/furniture_designtools_ivar_tool.asp

What a way for a company to encourage buisiness. The above page was
gone, but it doesn't matter. If you don't have a recent browser, you get
this friendly message:

The browser you are using is not
compatible with the IKEA web site.
Please upgrade your browser to
version 4+ of Internet Explorer or
Netscape Navigator. We’re sorry
for any inconvenience.

Not even any contact information.

For what it's worth now, the URL for IVAE is:

http://www.ikea-usa.com/product_presentation/subcategory.asp?id=0444aa16ace0d31182b700508ba25e47200003221649066972000121316584843320010206143415260

Gee, what a friendly URL...

Sometimes I wonder if companies actually want to encourage buisiness...

FUT: lugnet.off-topic.geek

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com