 Storage / 824
Re: KMart sale on storage (Akro-Mills?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 06:50:45 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping TooMuchDew <wtoenjes@pioneerplanet.infi.net> wrote:

Question for those that may know: it appears that Akro-Mils is no longer
making the 18-drawer cabinet (3 rows, 6 drawers each). Can anyone confirm
this or know where they might be available?

Go to the Akro-Mils web site (http://www.akro-mils.com) and see if they're
listed.  You can also get their 1-800 number from that site and call and
ask.  I was able to order some of their spiffy industrial storage units
through a local distributor that I learned about through the 1-800 number.

Steve
--
Barb & Steve Demlow  |  demlow@visi.com  |  www.visi.com/~demlow/