 Storage / 823
Re: KMart sale on storage (Akro-Mills?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 23:50:31 GMT

Mark & Milissa Millère wrote:

snip<

Question for those that may know: it appears that Akro-Mils is no longer
making the 18-drawer cabinet (3 rows, 6 drawers each). Can anyone confirm
this or know where they might be available?

I, too, have been looking for the 18's to no avail. They are no longer
available, but I keep hoping to find some hidden someplace!

Thanx,

Mark Millère
LUGnet # 525
Visit Milissa's LEGO store, Millère's Spares
<http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?i=MMillere>

If these are the cabinets that are 18-1/4" high x 14-1/4" wide x 6-1/4"
deep with opaque grey plastic cabinet and clear plastic drawers they
still sell these at Menard's stores in the Twin Cities area. I have
bought 16 on sale recently for $9.99 each (I believe retail was 13.99)
They also sell the 60-drawer cabinets that are 6 columns x 10 rows.
**this is just an advisement of availability, mind you--not an offer to
purchase for
anyone  :)
--
Bill Toenjes