 Storage / 384
383  |  385
Subject:
A great cleaning method for lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 18:53:23 GMT

Do you have a big lego model, that´s covered with dust between the studs?
then, you need a toothbrush! A toothbrush is great! Remember, angle the
brush, use soft, gentle brushes. It´s like brushing your own teeth. It´s a
pretty slow method, but it works great. No water required.

--Tobias