 Storage / 383
382  |  384
Subject:
Lego Box
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 12:31:23 GMT

I search a good storage system for my technic lego.
My problem is that I don't want to use such small compartments because the many
pieces.

At this moment I use my largest boxes (8880 twice, 8485, 8448, 8460, 8462,
8479, 8480, 8482, 9719, 8094 and some smaller boxes) so I can put e.g. all my
beams 1x16 [yellos] in one compartment

But also in this boxes I can't sort eacht sort of brick in a different
compartment. (All the basic and plates are in three big Curver-boxes (approx.
50x50x50cm)

Is there a good alternative storge-system so I can use only one system??

I think it have to be the same size (approx.) as the large Lego-boxes
(8485-size).

Eelco Kooiker
http://www.kooiker.demon.nl/eelco/