 Storage / 392
Re: A great cleaning method for lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 19:58:11 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Steve Demlow writes:
Tobias Möller (tobias.moller@telia.com) wrote:

Do you have a big lego model, that´s covered with dust between the studs?
then, you need a toothbrush!

Toothbrushes can leave noticeable scratches on the surface of like-new bricks.
"Static dusters" (as seen on TV! (tm)) work much better: no scratching, they
can be used wet or dry, and they can cover a lot more area quickly.

Steve
--
Barb & Steve Demlow  |  demlow@visi.com  |  www.visi.com/~demlow/

What is a static duster?  Where do you buy them?

Steve Martin (57)