 Storage / 396
Re: A great cleaning method for lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 20:39:59 GMT

In lugnet.storage, James Simpson writes:
I've found that an excellent cleaning method is to soak them in Bizz detergent
(by far the best detergent...it can get things out that better-known brands
can't touch) for a couple of hours, then scrub them with a toothbrush, and • rinse
in a collander (? spelling).

that's my method (only i'm not particular about the detergent brand.. i
typically use liquid woolite... gentle, ya know) and scrub them (gently!) with
the softest, largest oral-b you can buy