  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 381 – 400 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Objective Gray Analysis

I keep a 2x3 plate in my pocket with in three different 1x2 dark gray plates affixed. This shows the colors better than my camera can. (URL) take is the SW MINIs suffered from the same quality issue affecting the purple HP bus. The left one is a (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 1.214)

  Re: Motorized bulldozer complete

Thanks Eric and Doug! The shock is to hold the track taught at just the right perimeter. It also allows the track to turn smoothly. The dozer can twist in place (one track in reverse-one forward) on smooth surfaces, but can't do so on carpet since (...) (18 years ago, 27-Feb-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 1.214)

  Re: Power Functions Element Pics (inc Plugs)

(...) Hmm, I will add my voice in saying thanks for the pics. Definitely interesting. I agree that I would prefer to have connector terminals on active bricks, and not permanently attached cables. What also I find awkward is that we now have (...) (18 years ago, 28-Feb-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

old, bricks
(score: 1.214)

  Re: Clearing up scratches on pieces

(...) out. it also works great to remove printing on bricks so be carefull if you're not looking to remove it. i usualy use a old sock followed by an old Tshirt. ondrew (18 years ago, 23-Feb-07, to lugnet.parts, lugnet.space)

old, bricks
(score: 1.213)

  Re: New Brown Town Buildings (pics)

(...) Being an old hand at this (i.e. before LEGO saw the light): (2 URLs) may I suggest using bigger bricks just next to the headlight bricks, and interlock them inside the building? You won't win any interior design awards, but it will keep you (...) (18 years ago, 23-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 1.213)

  Re: Talk me into Bley at BrickFest

I'm not going to BrickFest either, but: (...) I don't think it's so much of a matter of *switching* over so much as accepting bley in your collection and/or models. (...) You can use cool new pieces like 1x1 slopes, improved 2x2x2 slopes, those (...) (18 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.color, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 1.212)

  Re: So why all the whining about the color changes?

I haven't said much on the issue, but every time I see a new dark "grey" brick my stomach turns because it a) doesn't match my old bricks and b) looks like a blah color to me. It just doesn't look right. Every non-afol person I've told of the change (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 1.212)

  Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H

"Terry Prosper" <t@rotule.qc.ca> wrote in message news:Hus8Bq.1v6E@lugnet.com... (...) solution (...) this (...) that LEGO (...) shut us (...) bulk (...) then, (...) decided (...) and (...) find (...) my (...) Um, okay - let me see if I've got this (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

old, bricks
(score: 1.212)

  More signs you're addicted

I'm sure all of you have had the experience of being asked "So how many sets/pieces do you have?". Well, according to my highly significant data analysis methods (a text file, a command prompt window, and the sum() command in Excel) I've discovered (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

cleaning, old, bricks
(score: 1.210)

  Dark grey bricks

Hi Does anyone have any dark grey bricks for sale? (Old dark grey--NOT new dark grey). I need about 500 to 1000 2 x 4 bricks. I've got a deadline on a project so I'm willing to pick em up if you've got em. And I'm willing to pay whatever you ask. I (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

old, bricks
(score: 1.210)

  Re: 10179: Ultimate Collector’s Millennium Falcon™

(...) Yeah, I'm hoping this will pay off for Lego, but it is quite a leap from the $300 price point of the ISD (which did phenomenally well) and the Death Star II (which I'm guessing did NOT do so well). But my guess is that it's pretty much in the (...) (18 years ago, 12-Feb-07, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 1.209)

  Reptillian Space Fighter

This started as a real-life build with my son that then got embellished in LDD and rendered with bluerender. &#65279; (URL) The design is a departure from my typical "Neo-Classic-Space" builds. Its form felt much more "organic" and the (...) (5 years ago, 6-Jul-19, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

bricks
(score: 1.209)

  12 wide Mister Rogers Trolley

(URL) I (URL) posted> an in-progress pic of this MOC before Thanksgiving (which I see I dumped; don't remember doing that). In any event, we've finished it and have finally taken some pics of it. My initial post covers the main points, but I wanted (...) (18 years ago, 9-Feb-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains, FTX) !

old, bricks
(score: 1.208)

  My LEGO 18 piece Burr puzzle - Building something that's not Spacey at all!

Well, besides my continuing posting to LUGNET just 'cause I can (and will continue to do so until they turn out the lights...) (1) A few things First, I wanted to see if I could actually build something non-space related after a many year focus on (...) (5 years ago, 3-Jul-19, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.208)

  Rarest LEGO Parts from the 1950's

Most LEGO parts of the 1950's are relatively obscure for modern LEGO collectors. During the first half of the 1950's LEGO was only sold in Denmark (1949), Sweden (for a short time in 1950, but reintroduced in 1955), and Norway (1953). Lego started (...) (18 years ago, 5-Feb-07, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 1.207)

  info on some old bricks ?

Yesterday I picked up a bucket of bricks from a thrift store ... (this is usually how these stories begin) and several of the bricks in there caught my eye. Any information would be appreciated. o Two large 10 x 20 lt-gray bricks. Studs on top say (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 1.206)

  Re: info on some old bricks ?

(...) I've got one of those large gray bricks (one of the bottom two) from about 1976 or 1977, presumably from set 111: (URL) was my first big set (I assume--box and all paperwork disappeared long ago). Bruce (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 1.206)

  Dirty Brickster Is Returning To BrickFest™ PDX 2007!

(URL) BrickFest™ PDX 2007 is coming! Where: Portland, Oregon, USA When: March 30th - April 1st 2007 Public Hours: April 1st 2007, 10am – 4pm (URL) Dirty Brickster Is Returning To BrickFest™ PDX 2007!! “Dir-ty Brick-ster!....Dir-ty (...) (18 years ago, 31-Jan-07, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !!

old, bricks
(score: 1.205)

  Re: Hail to the Chief!

I think both of you guys did a fantastic job. Though I am more inclined towards Jordan's observation car dome design since it has those grey pieces making it appear like it has support ribs just like the real ones. A few comments: Jordan, make the (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 1.205)

  A LEGO Price List with 4,000 entries!

One of the features of my Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide that I haven't mentioned much is a LEGO Price List. I included this for folks who want to insure their old LEGO sets, but have no reference source to do so. Well my "Insurance (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jan-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 1.205)

More:  Next Page >>