 General / 45547
45546  |  45548
Subject:
info on some old bricks ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 21:53:25 GMT

Yesterday I picked up a bucket of bricks from a thrift store ...   (this is usually how these stories begin) and several of the bricks in there caught my eye. Any information would be appreciated.

o Two large 10 x 20 lt-gray bricks. Studs on top say LEGO, no tubes on the
bottom, only some cross braces. A minifig I tried to put on one of them did not
clutch very well (possibly not at all).

o Several 2x2 & 2x4 bricks in white and red with a Smaller LEGO logo on them.
Stylized with what appears to be an open 'O' on the end. Bottom of these parts
say Pat Pend. Also noted one 1x2 plate with this same logo. Bricks have tubes on
the bottom, but make a different sound when dropped on a counter top.

Ray