  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 3281 – 3300 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Service Pack Availability

(...) Right with you Dave it's the same in Austraila only you can't get anything out of LA it's like getting blood out of a stone! right now I'm in the middle of building a scale down prototype loco it over 200 studs long and over 48 studs wide (...) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  What's actually the task of the moderators on BrickShelf?

Hello! A few minutes ago I stumbled accross this folder: (URL) "aircraft of the new german reich" Following the Up button in the folder thread I also found this: (URL) of Vereinigte Faschistische Staaten des Neues Reichs" And I wonder: What on earth (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Acela ver2: Magnetic nose coupler

Jumping in to add my voice to the 6 vs 8-wide thing. 8-wide has been fun. I think the biggest advantage is the extra interior room. Big cars look cool, but when you can open them up and have great interiors the coolness factor goes WAY up. The three (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  USS Nimitz spotted at Wal*Mart

I found (URL) set 9795> at a Wal*Mart in Western PA over the weekend. The price was $49.99, which, if memory serves, was the MSRP of the (URL) set a few years back. Here are a few observations: The design of the Nimitz is vastly different from the (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Child Friendly Golf Course Opening At Legoland CA

CARLSBAD, Calif. (June 1, 2005) – LEGOLAND® California is bringing the game of golf to a child’s level this summer. The 128-acre family theme park is teaming up with La Jolla Club Golf Company, the country’s leading designer of children’s golf (...) (19 years ago, 10-Jun-05, to lugnet.legoland.california)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: New colors and other info

Jake, As many others have said, thank you for your (relatively) timely post to inform the community of LEGO's decision. I say relatively, because it seems this is something that probably should have been brought up before the color change was (...) (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  The L’Administraeur Rouge (a two decked brig in Port Brique!)

Ahoy, Since the settlement of Port Brique in 1801, there has been a wide variety of vessels calling it home. But no two deckers. Until now. Although wide and ungainly, brig-rigged L’Administrateur Rouge packs a broadside seldom matched, while her (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Best Buys of Technic in Aus?

Being in the same situation (building up a Technics parts collection from nothing over the past year), I'd agree with David entirely on the merits of the 8480 Space Shuttle, 8448 Super Car Mark 2, and 8462 Pneumatic Tow Truck. I've bought all 3 and (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  My Photos From Ambler

The photos I took are on the web: (URL) are in a kludgy catalog layout with a few credits. Yell at me if I goofed up any credits. (In particular, whose knights were those? Dan's or Jim's? Who built the red-and-white station, or the fuel tank?) (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?

"Jake McKee" <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message news:HrInyA.22B1@lugnet.com... (...) to be (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) For the most part, I have stayed out of the color debate. I appreciate the opportunity to comment on this topic, (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: reorgs

(...) I wanted to update my storage/shipping/display methods to cover the following-- 1 - (and the most important) Quick setup time at shows. As we found out with multiple brickfetes, the OBB CSL was the longest setup time out of all other displays, (...) (6 years ago, 16-Jan-19, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  (canceled)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: A Parental Perspective on Juniorisation and Being the Strongest Brand

(...) Hi, Deidre, My comments are perhaps among those you have read. Just to update a bit, my son Spencer is now 4 1/2. We still own no Juniorized sets. The Duplo is still out, but the Primo no longer gets any use. Regular System parts are the norm. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  FW: Bulk Discount Code and Europe

Não sei se recebem o lugnet.lego.direct, mas isto interessa-nos (quem usar a S@H, that is)! :) Eis as duas messagens mais interessantes destes threads, por ordem inversa de datas: -----Original Message----->Jake McKee Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: How did you come out of your Dark Ages?

Hi Kevin and the others ! Well I came out of dark ages about a year ago ... Two years before that I almost got out but then get back ... I've seen UFO commercial on tv and bought 6836 set admiring many new themes and sets I've seen in the '97 (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: How did you come out of your Dark Ages?

Hi Kevin and the others ! Well I came out of dark ages about a year ago ... Two years before that I almost got out but then get back ... I've seen UFO commercial on tv and bought 6836 set admiring many new themes and sets I've seen in the '97 (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.people)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  LEGEND sets in stores?!

I just got back from TRU. I had my $10 off $50 Star Wars LEGO coupon in my pocket; I anticipated buying the $30 Jabba's Palace and TIE Bomber together for $45, then toss in a Jabba's Prize to break $50. I walked into the store and at the front was a (...) (22 years ago, 15-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: TLG investigation 1st answers

(...) I'm not a collector, but I buy older sets because of the fantastic models they have, especially compared to much of the current line. Re-release of older sets is not as big on our lists as new sets with the same quality as the '80s line-up. I (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: One more scanned ad from 1961 uploaded

Thanks for the info Tore. I have your website in my website bookmarks. I really love the Swedish advertisements. There are 2 different Town Plan layouts that I can add to the USA/Canada, UK, and German Town Plan layouts. I think that there are about (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Goodbye Guarded Inn -- Hello LEGO DIRECT?

I was a frequent browser of the free auction site, Guarded Inn. Now its going away. Its sad that it didn't appeal to more sellers, and more particularly to people selling more varied and interesting things that I might have actually bid on -- (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

More:  Next Page >>