 Local / Portugal / 397
FW: Bulk Discount Code and Europe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.pt
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 16:08:49 GMT

Não sei se recebem o lugnet.lego.direct, mas isto interessa-nos (quem usar a
S@H, that is)! :)

Eis as duas messagens mais interessantes destes threads, por ordem inversa
de datas:

-----Original Message----->Jake McKee
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 2:49 PM
Subject: Bulk Discount Code and Europe

All,

Just a quick note to let you know that we are working on implementing the
Bulk Discount code for all Shop At Home countries. It will be coming soon.

Thanks for your patience!

Jake

---
Jake McKee
Senior Producer
LEGO Direct

-----Original Message----->Of Jake McKee
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2002 12:42 PM
Subject: Discount code clarification and update

All,

Back in January of this year,  when LEGO Direct provided the AFOL community
their own coupon code for discounts on bulk bricks, an error was made on our
part. We should not have used the character string "J2LUGNET" in the code,
because it contains the word LUGNET (tm),  which is a trademark owned by
Todd Lehman and Suzanne Rich.

Our offer has no association with LUGNET itself in any way. So, to avoid any
possible confusion, we've set up a new code and have retired the old one.

We apologize for any confusion or misunderstanding about this. Additionally,
I have to apologize for the delay in posting this clarification. Because of
some confusion on my part, I took a little long than I should have to post
this.

The new code is: AFOL23

This code is a long lasting code. When you enter this code at the online
checkout page, you will receive the following discounts:

5-9 bulk items = 5% discount on those bulk items
10-14 bulk items = 10% discount on those bulk items
15 or more bulk items = 15% discount on those bulk items

This discount applies to most bulk items. To add the discount, enter:

AFOL23

at:

http://shop.lego.com/Basket/Basket.asp

There is a form field to enter this, entitled "Express Shopping for Catalog
Shoppers". This code will be online for some time.

If you have any questions, please let me know. And again, sorry for the
confusion and inappropriate use of the LUGNET (tm) trademark!

Thanks!
Jake

---
Jake McKee