  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 3261 – 3280 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  My Legoland CA opening day trip report [long]

After having put this on rec.toys.lego, I'm posting this here at Larry's suggestion. :) At long last -- here's my Legoland California trip report! :) The park is tailored strongly towards kids and enthusiasts. Since I'm more the latter than the (...) (26 years ago, 4-Apr-99, to lugnet.reviews)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  LEGO® Friends 2012 - LEGO Is For Girls

Bloomberg Bussinessweek December 14, 2011 LEGO Is for Girls Focusing on boys saved the toymaker in 2005. Now the company is launching LEGO® Friends for "the other 50 percent of the world’s children." Will girls buy in? By Brad Wieners Walk into one (...) (13 years ago, 15-Dec-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  quick write-up of our Roadshow weekend

We survived, we had a blast. And I didn't even take any pictures... (But John-3 took a couple, we'll get 'em posted somewhere!) The Roadshow event was set up in two different areas of the Mall of America. Three of the four stations were at the west (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Nic-Name Disclaimer

Nic-Name Disclaimer From the time my friends began to see what I make from Lego, a curious thing happend, I ended up with a nic-name; Legomaster. I think because none of my friends were into Lego and none of them really knew or understood about the (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.people)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  FA: Discontinued an other sets

This is an Auction by Lutz Uhlmann, ending in August. All items are unopened in original package. The books are loose but unread. The Rules: The auction runs in a 1,2,3,sold mode. Each 2 days without a new bid on an item, its status goesup one. (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Cool new Lego sculptures at ToysRUs.... Wait a minute, is that?!?!?

Hello all! I just got back from a business trip to Ney York, where I just finished a HUGE commision for a family in Long Island. Had some extra time so I decided to check out the Toys R Us Megastore in Times Square (among other touristy stuff). I, (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  My thoughts on the 2001 sets (Life on Mars and LEGO Studios)

I've built a bunch of the 2001 sets, I've got all but the largest sets in these two themes (7317 was not to be found in my local stores and since I don't have a USB port, I will be waiting to buy 1349 until I can get it on sale). I haven't built all (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.reviews) !

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: !!!IMPORTANT!!!-SPUDS No fault of TLG-!!!IMPORTANT!!!

"Mike Cormier" <jcormier@stfx.ca> wrote in message news:G98BDD.92q@lugnet.com... (...) But (...) I agree that we've been far too critical of TLC as a group. But, I disagree on SPUDs being any sort of 'solution.' When I chilled at Erik Olson's place (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Minifigures in Legoland

(...) Indeed, you are not the only one! I remember when I was a kid, back in the eighties, there used to be a recurring event called the 'Lego Show'. It was a show with many displays and dioramas that travelled across the country. It was ussually (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Summer LEGO Building Camp Help

Every summer I hold a week-long one hour per day LEGO Building camp through my local Parks and Rec program. This year, I have 28 participants signed up. I divide up the participants into groups of 9 (For those who need math help, that is 3 groups of (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.edu, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug, lugnet.announce)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: What would happen if ... TLC bought Lugnet ?

(...) I know what it would be like, because I've visted www.lego.com. I would have to use a WWW interface only (no NNTP etc) and to select a particular newgroup, I would have to click a large image representing that group. The download of these (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Some questions...

(...) We (NOVALTC) meant to reply, but I think it got lost in the shuffle. :) (...) Well, for us, the of the founding member lives in Norther Virginia, so he decided on NOrthern VirginiA Lego Train Club. It wasn't until the third member (me) that a (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.org)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Sorting Bley and Chocolate Brown

(...) Hi there, good question! I have most of my parts sorted by type and then also by colour for the most common types. I have most of it (what is not kept in the original box, of course) in storage boxes with many (four types: 13, 17, 15-23 or (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.storage, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Aldershot Wants List

Here's another - a few technic bits. I'm not sure what they're called but I think of them as turnbuckles. They're the little light grey block that has an axle hole through one end and a round hole through the other, so the two cross at right angles. (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Appreciating what TLG and Lego Direct have done for AFOL's

Hello! Yes, I appreciate what LEGO has done for me (me, being an AFOL, as I am only entitled to speak for myself) and I really like many of LEGO Direct's products. I simply love the concept "LEGO system" and that's what I'm grateful for as well as (...) (20 years ago, 23-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX) !!

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Fw: What is the Best Starter Train Set? LEGO 65537

Doug, You are right! I couldn't find 65537 listed at BrickBros either. But it should also be pointed out that this is a hard set to try and locate anywhere on the internet. I did some searching for it on google, and most e-tailers selling LEGO don't (...) (20 years ago, 1-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: A Question Regarding Sets

(...) When I purchase Lego sets, I build the sets once, then immediately disassemble them, sort the pieces according to my storage system, and then add the pieces to my storage containers. All pieces from all sets get assimilated into my collection (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Let's get some Good Feedback - Brutal Honesty makes a better builder -

It is difficult to say whether criticism in this realm is constructive. This issue gets to the core of the building process. My constructions have naturally become better over time as my brain has developed better neural connections for building. To (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: LEGO Company announces poor performance in year 2000

(...) Just to play the Devil's Advocate here for a moment... The article stated: <<"We will refocus on our core business, which is materials for open-ended play for children," he said. "That is what the brand is about -- stimulating imagination, (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Service Pack Availability

(...) Right with you Dave it's the same in Austraila only you can't get anything out of LA it's like getting blood out of a stone! right now I'm in the middle of building a scale down prototype loco it over 200 studs long and over 48 studs wide (...) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

More:  Next Page >>