 Trains / 23770
Fw: What is the Best Starter Train Set? LEGO 65537
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 16:24:40 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Doug,

You are right!  I couldn't find 65537 listed at BrickBros either.  But it
should also be pointed out that this is a hard set to try and locate
anywhere on the internet.  I did some searching for it on google, and most
e-tailers selling LEGO don't have it in stock if they have the stock number
in their inventory.   So it must have been snatched up by a lot of AFOLs
already.  One such online shop Bills Bricks
http://store.billsbricks.com/b65leclfrtr.html has changed the item's
description to include the word "Backordered" in it.

However, there are some listed in a couple of BrickLink stores, so you might
want to hurry on over and pick-up one or more while they are still
available.  Hopefully this link will take you right to where the shops with
inventory of this item are listed:
www.bricklink.com/search.asp?invXrefID=54757&invType=F

Good luck on your search.

Ray