  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 3181 – 3200 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Who else wants an AT-AT?

(...) I would have thought that it might impact on sales of the Dark Side Developer's Kit (DSDK). I know they'd be very different models in appearance, but the big attraction of the DSDK is that it's a Lego AT-AT; that's why it takes centre image on (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: LEGO in space

Lego pieces that contain closed air spaces, like pneumatic tanks, would not be very happy in a vacuum. But most Lego pieces do not contain air and would likely be fine. Since Lego pieces are usually not airtight when assembled, the outgassing from (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Review of 2942 Explore Logic (Duplo) Play House

Set #: 2942 Theme: Explore Logic (Duplo) Play House Set name: Play House (a bit unimaginative) URL: (URL) 3-6, 89 pieces, 4 figures. (C) 2000, no instruction manual. Price Range: US$70 on Shop@Home, bought retail in Australia for about A$100. As an (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.duplo)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: !!!IMPORTANT!!!-SPUDS No fault of TLG-!!!IMPORTANT!!!

(...) This is an interesting point. When I was in the 3-4 range, I don't think I even had wooden building blocks. I got my first LEGO Basic set around 4 I guess. By 5/6 I was into the Legoland sets and never looked back. I never had any kind of (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Can anyone help by suggesting some lighting tips?

(...) This is my latest attempt. I've stopped using the radio_1.inc file. It just seemed to be too difficult to get the lighting right, while using it. Instead, I'm happy to settle for a more 'instruction book' like image. I'm still frustrated with (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Spare Lego for us (Re: The Ruthlessness of Lego was (Re: Spare Parts Service - How it works))

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:37bc0c40.150569...net.com... (...) realistic - (...) This is how much of it is sorted although in much smaller quantities than many people imagine. Remember LEGO NZ is a much, much (...) (25 years ago, 19-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  FA: Discontinued and other sets

This is an Auction by Lutz Uhlmann, ending in August. The Rules: The auction runs in a 1,2,3,sold mode. Each 2 days without a new bid on an item, its status goesup one. Minimum bid Increments: $0 - $20 : $1 $20 - $50 : $2 $50 : $5 Shipping costs (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: rtl10 robot roll call

I know its a little late, but here is the specs for my robot. By the way, I like recording all of the specs of each robot. Calum, can you post this info on the rtl site when the pictures go up? It would be neat to have a summary of the robots and (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

(...) Sure! Sell me your stuff cheap (it has no REAL value to you anyhow :o) and then in 5 to 10 years lament the loss of all that lost ABS. Seriously, I am now 27 and lost my LEGO interest at about age 15 (at least in public) and only built one (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: What a downer :-(

Yeah, but a lot of this comes down to parents who should really monitor what their children are doing and make sure they don't do too much of one thing - be it watch TV, play video games or even read books or play with lego. Video games have an (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Come on Lego...get with it!

"Brendan Coughlin" <Duck360198@aol.com> wrote in message news:G7J7yD.Dxz@lugnet.com... (...) Well, some would argue that building the main model is *not* the point of LEGO, but being creative and exploring the endless possibilities *is.* Look at the (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  High praise for TLG after seeing 4288 bucket for first time

Dear LEGO, It seems there has been a lot of TLG bashing going on lately, in several threads, in various newsgroups. I must admit, I'm as guilty as anyone when it comes to making complaints about the current state of LEGO. So I thought it only fair (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  10024 - Red Baron

So I get this set on Friday night... Saturday I'm visiting my girlfriend, and she's asking me all about the dinner and such... She sees in my duffel bag 10024, and I say, 'yeah, that's from the competition a few weeks back...' but she remembered (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: 7740 Variations

(...) Hi Andy! I saw your engine yesterday, when the folder was open for the public for a while. I liked the 9V 3-axle wheel arrangement under your loco. Looks superior to the 4wheel motor+sidings solution I saw in some other 7740 upgrades. For the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  New parts for 2001?

Looks like cool new parts for '01: (URL) "landing pads/feet" for small pod just below the main ship. They look more complex than a simple 1x2 plate, and they don't appear to be click-hinge plates. The arms may be new parts, too. Is that a 1x2 brick (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Hot Mindstorms NXT News from MacWorld

(This message also appears on my blog: (URL)) At MacWorld I was talking to the LEGO Education (Dacta) guy there and he told me some interesting things about Mindstorms NXT that I hadn’t heard anywhere else. I already knew that the FIRST LEGO League (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: [FA] - eBay - Lego CUSTOM: - Unique 4 axle custom Hopper

THE DELAYED POST Ah -- delays, delays. Much of what I have written here is sort of canceled out by Larry's previous post and by Todd Lehman's recent post: "If it were my toy company..." @ (URL) I am sharing because I think these concerns are genuine (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Pirate fleets

(...) You didn't go to BrickFest, did you...there's a bunch of us within about 3-4 hours' drive. (...) Woohoo! I'm always happy when someone new to the forum brings up the perennial pirate-fleet-size question. Just in time, too, for me to be getting (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.pirates)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Basement water alarm

Hi everyone, I made my first practical Mindstorms invention a couple of weeks ago. It's a water sensor for my basement. There's a water pump on the side of my furnace that takes condensed water and spits it out the back of my house. In very cold (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Extremely Rare MISB Mosaik Set Located...

(...) I just got an image from the LEGO Archives from Billund on their version of the 1300 set. It was an open set, and shows what the set looks like without the brochures.... (URL) believe that this set contained so few parts because TLG wanted to (...) (12 years ago, 25-Feb-13, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

More:  Next Page >>