  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 2761 – 2780 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Maximum depth of ldraw models?

The thread seems to be splitting from the original point, It is a fact that OpenGL generally places a depth of 16 on any transforms. If an LDRAW model in MPD format was presented to OpenGL as a raw data block I suspect that OpenGL would easily hit (...) (18 years ago, 8-Sep-06, to lugnet.cad.dev)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Drawbridges

(...) A long time ago, I experimented w/ this style of bridge... I used tiles to start and manually retracted it w/ my finger...I later added a winch, but this led to some stress issues and imbalanced/jerky motion... Before trying to use old technic (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Another folding house (WIP)

Hi all, some of you might remember my first folding house: (URL) Now I'm building another one (just the front wall for now): (URL) The two golden tiles at the bottom of front door are brass stripes actually present at the bottom of some old doors. (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jan-08, to lugnet.build, FTX) !

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: CN engine WIP

(...) I would agree with everyone that the long hood is too short for the train, but at least in person, it feels proptionally too long compared to the Cab/nose. But from what I've been told, building it as a 6-axle SD would be much harder. So I (...) (19 years ago, 20-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Massive Layoffs At Lego (in Enfield, CT)

(...) Blaming Canada makes sense. Lego in divesting itself of the manufacture of lego elements is following the moves of its two competitors in "system" level elements. Best Lock has ceased manufacturing its semi compatible bricks and now is the (...) (18 years ago, 28-Jun-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: LUGNET in its Senior Years? (was Re: How to properly "announce" MOC's)

-snip- (...) To say LUGNET isn't as user friendly. I would have to say this applies to every other LEGO fansites. Such as, FBTB.net, Classic-space, Classic-castle, Eurobricks, BrickLink, Brothers-brick, Brickflims.com, Brickshelf.com, Brickfilms, (...) (16 years ago, 6-Jul-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Once again the suspicious set 371....

Hello, all. This is my virgin Lugnet post; I have only just returned to interest in Lego after many years of hiatus. I was actually searching to see if I could find information on this great old set from my childhood when I discovered these posts (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.database)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: "2001: A Lego Odyssey" - A New Lego Movie!

(...) Oh right! I see it now. I don't recall those shots in the trippy bit, but it's been a while since I watched the movie. And I never realised quite how old it was - 1968! So what's next? 2010? (Thinks:Spielberg Movie Maker-Jaws add on pack-Roy (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Hi, what is castle (Currently spaceaholic!)

Blah, blah, blah snipped (...) I LOVE the Fright Knights Sets! They're part of what got me back into LEGO and out of my dark ages again! The color combinations I thought were cool. Plus, I like the bats..... (...) I will definitely agree the design (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Announcing LEGO Digital Designer 1.0

I can see this being a great thing as long as: 1.it doesnt have any artificial limits on it 2.the LXF file format is documented and there are no restrictions on using it (ref the TLC patents mentioned earlier in the thread) 3.it has support for all (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Building habits

(...) I typically build, photograph, cad, then let the model sit around until I need a piece from it. I put them into cad so that I always have a record of exactly what pieces were used, and how the model was configured. There are some MOCs that I (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Train Wheels

Hi John, Hi Josh, and all other train fans, sorry, John is right. It is very easy to post in 1000steine. So usually I post a lot in 1000steine. But in Lugnet it is very awkward to post. I have to use my old Outlook Express. This is not available at (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  LEGO® admits there is the possibility of a takeover

Family likely to lose control of the LEGO® set By Harry Wallop (Telegraph.co.uk) LEGO is suffering from a severe case of subsidence, an affliction that can destroy even the sturdiest foundations. The manufacturer of the iconic toy bricks, loved by (...) (20 years ago, 23-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX) !

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  New newsgroups for Micro-scale building, Mosaics, and Sculpture

Three new newsgroups in the lugnet.build hierarchy have been created for the focused discussion of specialty building. Micro-scale building (as in "microfig" scale) is coming into its own in a big way, thanks in a large way recently to the efforts (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.admin.nntp) !

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Train Newbie Delurk

Hello. The time came and I have bought my ticket on the Trainhead Express. I have pushed aside all other projects to get my first Lego train restored! It's a 4.5V system that Chris Spencer once owned. A tired old 0-4-0 steam engine and some (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Future LEGO DVD and Book...

Some current and new LEGO DVD/download samples... enjoy! Current items... Everything you ever wanted to know about the first LEGO sets... (URL) about a dozen wooden box LEGO sets are known in any online database... here's a chance to see the other (...) (11 years ago, 18-May-13, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: motor in set 727

(...) Hello Niels, since set 702 has been nearly the same as 103 (which ran out in 1975), and since 727 got launched in 1977, I think it is not to probable that a 702 has been sold within that set. But TLC has often used up old "spares" in newer (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  BrickFest 2006 - Dirty Brickster!!

Want your shot at being a Dirty Brickster at BrickFest 2006? "Why! You. Dirty. Little.... Brickster!" Yes, it is always painful to watch as your fellow AFOL grabs that really cool, very unexpected grab bag of rare Maersk Blue bricks out of your (...) (18 years ago, 10-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX) !

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Evil Clone Brand Alert

Liam Parnell <liamp@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message news:FtJJ20.6CH@lugnet.com... (...) Blackburn, (...) be (...) Best Lock is the updated version of Mego Lock. I posted to RTL some time back when reports came about of "this new compatible Best (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

As I write this I have not viewed any other responses. (...) They are fun for me, fun for the kids, they are great for building anything you want, they are fun to collect and display. Through Lego toys I meet a lot of interseting people. (...) The (...) (19 years ago, 23-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

More:  Next Page >>