 Trains / 16739
16738  |  16740
Subject:
Train Wheels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 22:47:14 GMT

Hi John, Hi Josh, and all other train fans,

sorry, John is right. It is very easy to post in 1000steine. So usually I
post a lot in 1000steine. But in Lugnet it is very awkward to post. I have
to use my old Outlook Express. This is not available at work. So I can only
post at home. So I think twice everytime if this or that is worth to post.
Yes, this wheelset idea is worth to post. Because most US train cars have a
wheel set base which could not be modelled by the standard LEGO wheelset. So
feel  free to use my idea - if this is really new?

1000steine has a chat room. Most people are able to speak english, so all of
you are welcome for a discussion there.

I'm currently working on the next Deutsche Reichsbahn G10 freight car - now
in white using "tons" of white jumper bricks....

And since months I've been thinking of a real huge german steam engine.
Maybe I can finish this for the Mülheim/Ruhr meeting in October or the
Hattersheim meeting at the end of this year...
At the moment I'm gathering pieces of ideas. And one is this wheelset
arrangement for my steam engine. I will put a spoked wheel sticker on the
wheel to make it look better.

So click here

or visit my homepage - see news section.
http://rollingbricks.tripod.com

You know - Let the bricks roll!
Dirk
"Rollingbricks"