  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 2561 – 2580 of about 52000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Brick Bash 2011

Brick Bash, an annual public LEGO exhibition presented by the nonprofit organization Bricks for Brains, is once again happening in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The date is Saturday, March 19, 2011. All AFOLs are invited to come and show off their creations (...) (14 years ago, 8-Sep-10, to lugnet.events, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.767)

  Re: [Q] Update Email Address

(...) In that case you should resubscribe with your new email address (to which they'll probablythen send information on how to unsusbscribe which you can use for your old address) lego-robotics-subscr...crynwr.com Jetro (15 years ago, 30-Nov-09, to lugnet.robotics)

old
(score: 0.767)

  Re: Text languages for programming NXT?

(...) Last year I tried using RobotC on an RCX, and found it to be buggy and no longer maintained. It worked very well on the NXT, but I was looking for something affordable that I could use in a classroom environment, and that made it easy to (...) (14 years ago, 10-Sep-10, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

bricks
(score: 0.767)

  Re: Online LEGO users design their own sets

In lugnet.lego.direct, Gary Istok writes: [snip] (...) I'm still glad, because I still own some of these parts, though severly worn out. After 15 years of intensive use those old bricks had lost all their "clinging"-power, fortunately current bricks (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 0.767)

  LDraw Boxer development

I am happily surprised to see that my old utility ldboxer is still in use. (URL) may have underestimated the potential of this idea. However, it needs a total upgrade. First, we need to add new parts to the \B library. Please come in with (...) (15 years ago, 24-Nov-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)

old
(score: 0.767)

  Re: Pulling power of different train systems

(...) --snip-- (...) --snip-- (...) Great video, Ben :) I watched it all the way through which is a bit rare for me. An interesting test would be the new motor with the old ridged tracks (since they are compatible). You may get really high traction. (...) (15 years ago, 25-Nov-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

old
(score: 0.766)

  Re: BBB&C "new" 4-2-0 and Class A Shay locomotives

(...) LOL It takes a village, Benn! It would be great to have the Old-Timers back and chatting again! JOHN (15 years ago, 24-Nov-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

old
(score: 0.766)

  Re: How to use Lego bricks...

"Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> skrev i meddelandet news:H43vFp.Inu@lugnet.com... (...) here: (...) it (...) Neither am I, but I have an old Idea Book from the very early sixties, where there are no wheels, then there's a scan somewhere on the 'net (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 0.766)

  Re: Pulling power of different train systems

(...) Hi Ted, thanks for your feedback. (...) That would in fact have been favourable. My test rig suffered under the effects of friction in the 3 wheels, which lead the wire. I have tried to minimize this by using high diameters. It would also be (...) (15 years ago, 25-Nov-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

old
(score: 0.766)

  Re: LEGO® Launches Battle Over Trademark

(...) Agreed. (...) I guess I am just an old dog stuck using that with which I've always known: LEGO. Even if another company were in fact able to do a better job than TLG, I doubt that I would convert. Yeah, yeah: capitalism. Though I would say (...) (15 years ago, 19-Nov-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

old
(score: 0.766)

  Re: LGPL Datsville

(...) BTW, (URL) contains an updated version of my petrol station (I forget exactly how I made the stickers although they are copied of stickers from an official set) that was used when the petrol station was entered into (and won) the MOTM contest (...) (15 years ago, 24-Nov-09, to lugnet.cad)

old
(score: 0.766)

  Re: Reducing voltage

(...) Years ago PNLTC used to do this for the kids table at the show. From what I recall, we just drove a screw though the controller at about the 4th notch in the black area on each side to keep it from turning too far. It is a very long lasting, (...) (15 years ago, 23-Nov-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

old
(score: 0.766)

  2009 Christmas Train Show Wrap-up

Wow! Just wow! K, I'm still exhausted, but it's a good exhausted! So here it is--first, two vids from the show-- (URL) OBB Display at the 2009 Christmas Train Show> and (URL) OBB Classic Space Layout at the 2009 Christmas Train Show> So with those (...) (15 years ago, 24-Nov-09, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX)

old
(score: 0.766)

  Re: Loyal to .castle? [ROLL CALL]

Hi Hugh, wow! Impressive collection of figs! I try to collect Ninja figs exlusively, selling the Castle figs off to try and gain more Ninja sets and figs. I have actually been toying with several ideas for MOCs the last month or so; none have been (...) (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 0.766)

  Re: LGPL Datsville

(...) tanders.dat - Original title "My Home", made by me, free to use under any license. It was originally built in BlockCAD when the world travelling minifigs Colin & Wanda visited me in 1999. (URL) - Original title "My little summer house", but (...) (15 years ago, 22-Nov-09, to lugnet.cad)

old
(score: 0.766)

  Re: Technic's Dead (was: I need Technic)

sorry i know this is the old one topic but i couldn't stop myself to add my voice here brian you are absolutely right my lego story begins in early 80s so i used to technic bricks and plates then i had some break :) (few years) when i bought som (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 0.766)

  Re: DATHeader (The Reviewer Tool) Version 3.0

(...) I have to say it's awesome! I like the tabbed interface. We'd be kind of screwed if we didn't have DATHeader... the amount of features now contained in it makes it almost deserve a name change. :) The website is cool too, much better than the (...) (15 years ago, 21-Nov-09, to lugnet.cad)

old
(score: 0.766)

  Re: What's the weirdest LEGO item you own?

hi! Wierd or strange is always a question of the point of view, so after reading this thread I guess I can ad something to the "rare" section and maybe ad the new aspect of wierd feelings. The object I have that I Have wondered most about is a (...) (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 0.766)

  Re: Assembled parts, ~ and categories

(...) Please understand that the LDraw Parts Library is over 12 years old and standards evolve over time. Things that were done in 1999, when 71427c01.dat was created, wouldn't necessarily be done the same way now. *dNN.dat files are parts with (...) (15 years ago, 18-Nov-09, to lugnet.cad)

old
(score: 0.766)

  Re: Assembled parts, ~ and categories

(...) I can understand the problem of aged parts, but, again from a programmer approach, I have to manage both "old" and "new" parts, so it will be very helpful if all parts can follow the same coding and naming standard. Please, consider the (...) (15 years ago, 19-Nov-09, to lugnet.cad)

old
(score: 0.766)

More:  Next Page >>