 CAD / 16636
Re: DATHeader (The Reviewer Tool) Version 3.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 21 Nov 2009 20:30:06 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Michael Heidemann wrote:
Today I have finished the work on the new DATHeader version 3.
There are only a few new functions build in but a major redesign of the GUI.
I hope you like the changes.

As my standard webspace is currently down, you can download the new version from
http://mikeheide2.kilu.de

Please report all errors or wishes here, so all user can participate.

cu
mikeheide

I have to say it's awesome! I like the tabbed interface. We'd be kind of screwed
if we didn't have DATHeader... the amount of features now contained in it makes
it almost deserve a name change. :) The website is cool too, much better than
the old one.

Where is it getting the category list from BTW?