 CAD / Development / 11029
11028  |  11030
Subject:
LDraw Boxer development
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 2009 22:25:21 GMT

I am happily surprised to see that my old utility ldboxer is still in use.
http://home.swipnet.se/simlego/ldraw/ldboxer/ldboxer.htm
I may have underestimated the potential of this idea. However, it needs a total
upgrade.

First, we need to add new parts to the \B library. Please come in with
suggestions on parts that can and should be added. Or, even better, send boxed
versions along with inf files if you have made any.

Then I think it would be great to add MPD support and maybe add some more
features. Unfortunately, I'm not skilled enough to add MPD support. But I am
willing to hand over the idea including the Delphi source code to anyone willing
to develop LDBoxer and also willing to not comment on my poor programming
skills. I know the code is probably breaking all available programming
convensions, but at least I think it's very easy to follow the spaghetti code.
Anyone willing to take over the project?

/Tore