  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 241 – 260 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Are there other aquazone MOC's????

That stuff looks pretty nice! I particularly like the green/black combinations. I don't have any of those dark green bricks. Also, I like your 6195 alternate. I got my new pictures scanned and am working on cleaning them up tonight. Brad Joseph (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 2.821)

  Objective Gray Analysis

I keep a 2x3 plate in my pocket with in three different 1x2 dark gray plates affixed. This shows the colors better than my camera can. (URL) take is the SW MINIs suffered from the same quality issue affecting the purple HP bus. The left one is a (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.814)

  Re: Tips on cleaning

(...) Sounds like you have great "stone" pieces to make an old-looking rock wall :) -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.general)

cleaning, old
(score: 2.813)

  Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H

"Terry Prosper" <t@rotule.qc.ca> wrote in message news:Hus8Bq.1v6E@lugnet.com... (...) solution (...) this (...) that LEGO (...) shut us (...) bulk (...) then, (...) decided (...) and (...) find (...) my (...) Um, okay - let me see if I've got this (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

old, bricks
(score: 2.809)

  Re: So why all the whining about the color changes?

I haven't said much on the issue, but every time I see a new dark "grey" brick my stomach turns because it a) doesn't match my old bricks and b) looks like a blah color to me. It just doesn't look right. Every non-afol person I've told of the change (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 2.809)

  Roll Call

Name: Terry Mason Gender: Male Year of Birth: 61 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 6 Location: Perth, Western Australia E-mail Address: terrym@iinet.net.au LEGO/home page URL(s): www.iinet.net.au/~terrym (needs updating too) Marital Status: Married (...) (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

cleaning, old
(score: 2.808)

  RCX Unit Light scensor Wires Motors For sale

I was cleaning out my closet and found an old RCX 1.0 unit with two motors, the small ones, 3 short wires to connect the motors to the RCX units, and a light scensor. I would be willing to sell all of this for 100.00. I am really just making room (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

cleaning, old
(score: 2.801)

  Free Thomas the Tank Engine shirts (for a two or three year-old)

Hi All, Sorry to not be totally on-topic, but this seems like the place I'll get the best results. While cleaning out my kids' closet I found a couple of adorable TtTE t-shirts they used to love but are now too small. Knowing how hard it was for me (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

cleaning, old
(score: 2.801)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

(...) I agree. Castle wall pieces are not nearly as universally useful as plain old bricks and plates. You can make a Castle wall piece with bricks, plates, and an arch - but it's tough to make a car or a mecha out of Castle wall pieces. Marc Nelson (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 2.796)

  Re: How did you come out of your Dark Ages?

Kevin Zwicker wrote in message ... (...) I had a really looong dark ages. I had Lego as a kid (about 1963 onwards) in the UK and I pooled my collection with my sister's and my cousin's, so we had quite a lot. My cousin spent school vacations at our (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.people)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 2.796)

  Re: The Bar Does Not Go Down

In lugnet.dear-lego, Anthony Sava wrote: lots of good points and rambling snipped (...) I agree with most of your post, but I must take issue with this. I'm 40, and I got my first LEGO as a gift in 1969 or 1970 (that's the only one I still have the (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 2.792)

  The Bar Does Not Go Down

I just know I'm going to get flamed for this. I'm putting on my flame suit early. What follows are my opinions. Take them as you wish. I don't plan on doing much with this thread, so don't expect too many replies from me. It seems to me, for some (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego) !!

old, bricks
(score: 2.791)

  Color Change background

First off, I apologize for bringing this issue up again, but a promise is a promise. I said I would deliver more background info on the color change, and here it is. In an effort to reduce the almost certain flood of responses to this post, please (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.color, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

old, bricks
(score: 2.789)

  Re: WORLD RECORDS at Braunschweig Train Event 2000!

(...) Yes, we all had lots of fun, but now - after not more than 60 hours we had for bringing the stuff to the airport, building, playing, photo-shooting, talking, eating and cleaning up again - it is all over again. Some of our guest are still (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 2.788)

  Re: only paint w/ grey

Oh, I want to upload new stuff. I'm cleaning out all the old stuff. Plus I want to change the name of the folders and organize everything much more nicely. ;-) My website is gone too! hehehe - Mladen (...) goal. (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

cleaning, old
(score: 2.788)

  New LEGO truck, 8436

Hi everyone, I just bought one of the new technic sets yesterday, the truck 8436. (URL) I really didnt like the new technic style before, I think the concept of LEGO has chanched, but now I think it was the time to try a large new set, and I have (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 2.786)

  NEW MOCS: a chalet, a yellowish castle and a pirate boat

Hello everyone! I've uploaded some pictures I made of a few MOCS: - A chalet - A yellowish castle - A boat Since we will be moving in a few weeks, I thought it a clever idea to take the pictures before breaking the MOCS down in pieces. Now I have a (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

cleaning, old
(score: 2.783)

  MY NEW MOCS: a chalet, a yellowish castle and a pirate boat (long text!)

Hello everyone! I've uploaded some pictures I made of a few MOCS: - A chalet - A yellowish castle - A boat Since we will be moving in a few weeks, I thought it a clever idea to take the pictures before breaking the MOCS down in pieces. Now I have a (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.announce)

cleaning, old
(score: 2.783)

  Modulex bricks.

One day when I was a kid my father brought back some Lego from his workplace -- a printing shop. Turned out they had been using what I thought of as "micro Lego" for a scheduling system, before the days of computers, but once they got a computer (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 2.781)

  Re: Need help identifying printed bricks...

Thank you for the detailed explanation Gary. I'm planning on ordrering your CD/book as soon as it is made available. Especially since I keep finding old bricks in the batch I mentioned earlier. There are several bricks without the posts underneath, (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.779)

More:  Next Page >>