 General / 48240
Re: Need help identifying printed bricks...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 10:56:25 GMT

Thank you for the detailed explanation Gary.
I'm planning on ordrering your CD/book as soon as it is made available.
Especially since I keep finding old bricks in the batch I mentioned earlier.
There are several bricks without the posts underneath, so they must be very old.
Also, some very dried out grey rubber tires with red hubs and white 2x4
axle-holder-bricks.
Oh, the garage floor is white.

And I just managed to build set 655 completely from the parts in this batch -
including the trailer plate and -stand.

/\/\ark "the fun keeps on going" de Kock