 General / 48222
48221  |  48223
Subject:
Need help identifying printed bricks...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 16:40:56 GMT

In a batch of old Lego, I found the following printed bricks:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Markassius/Various/automatiek.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Markassius/Various/garage.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Markassius/Various/posterijen.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Markassius/Various/taxis.jpg

I believe the GARAGE is from set 348 as I also found a (broken) garage-floor
with mechanisme for the door.
Can anyone tell me where the other bricks might have come from? I'm very curious
as Peeron could not find any bricks with these prints.

Thanks,
/\/\ark "must look further in the batch" de Kock